Join the Lawrence Mountain Bike Club for a weekend of awesome trails, friends, and fun! Come down for the day, camp out for an overnight, or rent an AirBnb for the weekend! There are trails and lodging options for everyone. We’ll be riding some of the best hand-cut singletrack, world-class downhill lines, and professionally sculpted dirt jumps in the Midwest!
The group coordination will be informal, so everyone is on their own to find campsites and lodging accommodations. We will be working to coordinate a group dinner on Saturday night, so we’ll communicate more on that as the date approaches. Please reply to the email if you are planning on attending, so we can get an idea of attendance and where everyone is staying.
The club will gather each morning after coffee and breakfast and break up into groups based on riding style and location. There will NOT be guided rides, but there will groups of varying skill levels, speeds, and riding styles that everyone is welcome to join!
- Coler Mountain Bike Preserve: The newest campground in Bentonville, right in the heart of the city. It is complete with a brand new bathroom and shower-house facility, elevated tent platforms, and parking spots for van and truck camping. We recommend booking your site ASAP, as these sites get reserved quickly!
- Blowing Springs Park: Just north of Bentonville in Bella Vista, Blowing Springs has options for tent camping, RV hookups, and now Tiny Cabins! It also backs up to the Blowing Springs trails and the Back 40 Trails.
- Tiny Cabin: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/28586188?s=51
- Camping Reservations: (479) 855-8075
- Hobbs State Park: If Coler and Blowing Springs camping is full, there are numerous camping spots surrounding Beaver Lake, Hobbs being one of the best.
Vacation Rental Options:
- The Bike Inn Bentonville: a bike-centric motel-style inn in downtown Bentonville. The Bike Inn
has a ton of bike-specific amenities, like washing stations, tools, van hookups, and more.
- VRBO.com & AirBnB.com: if you are averse to sleeping on the ground and want to relax in more comfortable accommodations, there are plenty of sweet spots available for rent!